Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

White {Or Cream} Eye Liner

White eye liner can be an extremely useful makeup tool. If you have a darker complexion, you can try these same trick with a shimmery champagne color or a light concealer!
Yes, I look like a freak in this picture, but there are four main areas that can be dramatically enhanced by simply adding this simple step to your makeup routine.

1. {My favorite} Along the brow bone . Even if you have a couple a strays you haven't taken care of, this will make you look like you have freshly plucked {threaded, waxed, etc.} eyebrows. By lining the area right below and blending it with your fingertips, it will make a huge difference.

2. Outside of the tear ducts. Applying a little bit here will really open up your eyes and make you look awake and ready to rumble.

3. Along the water line. This is where most people pack on the black eye liner, which is great for a nighttime look, but can look heavy during the daytime. This will make your eyes look bigger and make the whites of you eyes look brighter.

4. Above and on the lips. I have pretty small lips so blending white eye liner or a light concealer right above my cupid's bow makes them look a little bit plumper. I also like to add a little to the center of my lips after I have put on my lipstick to make them look fuller.



I like to use the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in the color Milk, which can be found at Ulta for $3.50 - $4.00. 


Love,


Nuria


No comments:

Post a Comment